Manager as Coach
Coach your employees to excellence
Developing talent is not optional, it is a business necessity. Line Managers are increasingly expected to coach the members of their team but are often at a loss as to where to start.
The aim of our Manager as Coach workshop is to teach managers how to equip their people with the tools, knowledge, confidence and opportunities to develop themselves.
When you empower your employees and provide them with opportunities for growth, you will be rewarded with boosted employee engagement, increased staff retention and better productivity. A clear strategy for learning and personal development is essential to make the employee experience at your organisation the best it can be.
To yield healthy returns, you only need to invest five per cent of your energy and focus on coaching your people. Coaching brings benefits to the individuals being coached, the coaching managers, and the organisation overall.
Our standalone one-day Manager as Coach workshop teaches core coaching skills
You will learn how the theory behind the principles of coaching applies to real life coaching situations.
Who should attend?
- Managers of all levels
- Line Managers with responsibility for leading, managing and developing people
- Anyone wanting to enhance their people leadership skills as part of their ongoing personal development plan
What will you learn?
By the end of this workshop you will have:
What are the benefits?
- Effective tool to improve leadership and people management skills
- Enhances your organisation’s employee experience and strengthens positive company culture
- Employee development is an integral part of your people strategy. Coaching empowers your people to drive their own development in line with your business strategy
- Frees up time for you to concentrate on the bigger picture
- Increases employee engagement, retention and productivity
Who leads the workshop?
The Manager as Coach workshop is run by our expert Coaches who are proficient in teaching the core coaching methodology. With their extensive coaching and business experience, they help you to create an inspired and engaged workforce who is optimally placed to successfully deliver on your business objectives.