The PI Professional Series – Becoming a PI Practitioner
Drive better hires, engagement, teamwork, and productivity
This intensive two-day workshop is designed to deepen the knowledge of The Predictive Index within your organisation. This will empower your experts to strategically and practically apply the PI methodology throughout the employee life-cycle.
You will be able to place the right people in the right jobs, build better teams, drive change and growth. Your business strategy will translate into the desired business results as you will have the knowledge and tools to optimally align your talent strategy.
Who should attend?
This workshop is intended for Talent Experts and HR Professionals who want to become PI Masters and advisors in their organisation.
It is particularly useful for:
- Talent experts
- Key decision makers
What will you learn?
By the end of this workshop you will:
What are the benefits for your organisation?
- Creates a core group of experts who can take the strategic application of the PI methodology at your organisation to the next level
- Improved recruitment and employee development process
- Able to identify employees with high potential
- Employees are fully aligned with company strategy, values, and culture
- Increased efficiency and productivity based on a more collaborative and engaged workforce
- Reduced staff turnover due to an optimal job match
- Provides the knowledge and tools to align your talent strategy with your business strategy to maximise business results
Who leads the workshop?
The workshop for PI Masters is led by management consultants around the globe on specific open workshop dates or by arrangement at your premises at your convenience. Our facilitators are experts in the science and practices around The Predictive Index. With their extensive business and consulting experience, they help you optimize your talent to maximise business impact and performance.