Virtual Workshop - Inspire People to Perform
Empower your Managers by helping them to understand team dynamics and their own management style
Effective management across all functions in your organisation is more important than ever. This remote one-day workshop will help you to increase organisational productivity and employee engagement, and to build high-performing teams.
Good leadership is built on understanding yourself and your people better. Workshop participants will learn how to use scientifically-validated people data to better understand their own behavioural patterns and those of their direct reports.
Knowing how your own behaviour and motivation is likely to impact your management style leads to greater self-awareness and positively impacts your leadership skills.
The valuable insights into your people’s behavioural characteristics and motivational needs will allow you to tailor your management and communication style accordingly. Your understanding of the dynamics within your team will enable you to build high-performing teams and to ensure that you are collaboratively and effectively working towards your business goals.
The workshop is split into three 90-minute virtual webinar sessions. These include digital learning, live presentations, and digital assignments to create an immersive, and effective learning experience.
Who should attend?
This workshop is intended for Managers at all levels.
It is particularly useful for:
- Line and people managers
- Project team leaders
- HR professionals
In this online workshop, you’ll learn how to…
What are the benefits for your organisation?
- Enhanced leadership skills and more effective management practices – this will positively impact employee engagement and communication
- Using objective people analytics to really understand your employees – this will result in better interpersonal relationships and productivity
- High-performing and collaborative teams based on an understanding of the team dynamics
- Improved interpersonal relationships
- An awareness of the four forces that affect employee disengagement and how to protect your company against them
Who leads the workshop?
The Inspire People to Perform workshop is led remotely by management consultants around the globe at your convenience. Our facilitators are experts in the methodology of The Predictive Index. They can help you optimize your talent to maximise your business results.