The PI Professional Series - Managing People to Perform
Empower your Managers to build and lead high-performing teams
This one-day workshop gives your Managers the knowledge, tools and confidence to develop positive workplace relationships, manage their people successfully and build positive team dynamics.
An understanding of how their own behavioural characteristics and motivational drives influence their management style leads to an increased self-awareness. This will positively impact their leadership skills.
Participants will also learn how to identify the behavioural patterns of their direct reports thereby improving their understanding of them. They can then adapt their management style to manage and coach their people to become top performers, and build high-performing collaborative teams.
Who should attend?
This workshop is intended for Managers at all levels.
It is particularly useful for:
- Front-line managers, supervisors and directors responsible for driving business growth
- Project team leaders and line managers who are tasked with building and managing high-
- Key decision-makers
What will you learn?
By the end of this workshop you will:
What are the benefits for your organisation?
- An understanding of how to improve interpersonal relationships and to develop positive team dynamics leads to increased productivity
- More effective communication and enhanced collaboration between individuals, teams and across departments
- More effective and targeted management and leadership practices positively impact employee engagement
Who leads the workshop?
The Managing People to Perform workshop is led by management consultants around the globe at your premises at your convenience. Our facilitators are experts in the science and practices around The Predictive Index. With their extensive business and consulting experience, they help you optimize your talent to maximise business impact and performance.