Predictive Advantage is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Predictive Advantage may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 27 June 2017.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- Company name
- Company address
- First & Last name
- Job Title
- Email address
- Telephone number
- VAT Number
- Local Tax Registration Number
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Managing Client Account details
- Registering participants for our workshops
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided, if you have consented for us to use your information in this way.
- We may share your information with our partner companies and trainers, who are authorized distributors and trainers for The Predictive Index products, and CATIL, (click here for link to list of companies) for Account Management and Workshop Management purposes, if necessary to fulfil the terms of your Client Agreement. In the event that we share your information with our partner companies, your information would only be passed on to those relevant to your account i.e. your Account Manager or Trainer.
Like most standard web servers, we use log files in order to monitor the quality of the user experience on our site. This includes Internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, internet service provider (ISP), referring/exit pages, platform type, date/time stamp, and number of clicks to analyze trends, administer the site, track user