PI Take Action on Engagement
Empower your people managers to take action on the results of the PI Employee Experience Survey™
Engagement is an employee’s emotional commitment to your company and its goals. Engaged employees go the extra mile which positively impacts on productivity. In contrast, disengaged employees are a drain on your company’s resources and morale.
Many companies use an employee engagement survey to take a regular pulse check on how engaged their employees are. However, data collection alone is not enough. A successful employee engagement project relies on clear communication of the results and, most importantly, acting on them. Without action, these surveys can often lead to an increase in disengagement as employees are left feeling that their views do not count.
The half-day PI Take Action on Engagement workshop is designed to help you drive positive change across your entire organisation. Managers will learn how to build, communicate, and execute the data-driven action plan based on the evaluation of your engagement survey result.
By the end of the workshop, you’ll be able to
Who should attend?
This workshop is intended for Managers at all levels.
It is particularly useful for:
- Team leaders
The seven steps to greater employee engagement for Managers
What are the benefits for your organisation?
- Create and have an action plan based on the high priority opportunities for greater engagement within their teams
- Use a common framework to evaluate engagement and take action
- Gain access to analytics tool to better understand what drives them and their team members
- Develop a strategy to debrief the team and improve communication
- Receive digital learning and best practices to help them execute action plans and thereby sustain momentum after the workshop
Who leads the workshop?
The Take Action on Engagement workshop is usually offered as an in-house workshop at your convenience. It is led by experienced management consultants around the globe. Our facilitators are experts in the methodology of The Predictive Index. They can help you optimize your talent to maximise your business results.