PI Customer-Focused Selling (CFS)
Build high-performing sales teams with a strong customer focus
This one or two-day workshop provides targeted learning based on the results from the PI Selling Skills Assessment.
It helps participants to quantify and improve their sales skills to successfully deliver a consultative approach to selling.
The workshop is a blend of knowledge transfer, exercises and practical activities, and provides participants with job aids that help them to understand prospects and themselves better and tailor their selling style accordingly to maximise results.
Who should attend?
This workshop is intended for your entire salesforce.
It is particularly useful for:
- Customer account executives
- Sales representatives
- Business developers
- Client success managers
- Sales professionals at any level
What will you learn?
By the end of this workshop you will:
What are the benefits for your organisation?
- Objective analysis of the sales skills in your company, and ability to identify strengths and areas of improvement
- Improved sales performance through continuous and targeted development of your salesforce
- A strategic approach to selling that capitalises on the talent and strengths of your sales team
- Enables sales team to clearly articulate the value of your products and services
- Sales team is equipped to sell, always taking into account the prospect’s or client’s viewpoint and develop a solid consultative sales methodology
- Streamlined sales process, and increased rates of referral business
- This consultative sales methodology can be used for both existing clients and prospects
Who leads the workshop?
The PI for Sales workshop is led by expert sales consultants who are PI certified around the globe. They have extensive experience in sales performance management, coaching and the customer-focused sales methodology.
Our workshop facilitators are proficient in the PI workforce assessments, software, and managerial workshop. With extensive consulting experience in sales and general business management, they help you optimise your sales talent to maximise business impact and performance.